Bryan Miller is a Senior Vice President and Principal at Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. – Orange. Lee & Associates (51 National Offices) is the largest regional commercial real estate brokerage firm in the Western United States.
Bryan specializes in full service commercial real estate brokerage in Orange County, California. Real Estate brokerage services include the following:
- Exclusive listing and marketing of commercial and investment property for sale or lease on behalf of property owners and investors
- Individual and corporate buyer/tenant representation with specific focus on assisting entrepreneurs and mid-market companies with their commercial real estate strategies and decision making
- Investment property and portfolio acquisition and disposition on behalf of private and public investors
- Assisting developers with market and site analysis, feasibility, and acquisition of commercial property
- Consulting services - Broker Opinion of Value for commercial property, sale leaseback analysis, financing options, short and long term hold strategies
- Full service brokerage provides our clients with market data, market knowledge, experience and insight necessary for making key strategic real estate decisions
Career History/Professional Recognition
Bryan Miller joined Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. - Orange in 1986 as an associate and qualified as a Senior Vice President and Principal within three years. Bryan has been a top producer for Lee & Associates - Orange for the past 30 years with over 1,500 transactions with over $1 Billion+ in total consideration.
Bryan is a member of the AIR Commercial Real Estate Association and has been an active member on the Board of Director on behalf of Lee & Associates - Orange.
Honors include: Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. - Orange President’s Club.
Kilroy Realty Top Broker Award.
- Graduate of University of Texas at Austin (Bachelor of Science 1986)
- Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity (Rush Captain)
- Member of the Texas Cowboys Honorary Organization
Partial Client List
- RREEF Funds
- Manulife Real Estate
- Davis Partners
- Saddleback Associates
- Tokai Holdings, Inc.
- Heitman Holdings, Inc.
- B&L Properties LLC
- Sylvania Lighting Service Corp
- Western Air Limbach
- Cristek Interconnects, Inc.
- Designworx Packaging Inc.
- Belt Drives, Ltd.