Erik Thompson has been with Lee & Associates since 2009. Erik assists in the strategic planning of his client’s requirement and works towards the seamless implementation of their specific goals and objectives, continually reviewing the plan to manage the process in the most time-efficient manner. The end result is that the client receives superior market knowledge and significant economic savings.
Erik demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment on every assignment. His work ethic and high level of service provides his clients with the reassurance that they are being well represented. Lee & Associates' resources, combined with the office's in-depth research capabilities and cutting-edge technology, enables Erik to offer his clients the highest level of service in the industry.
Erik's reputation for excellence and commitment to client services has afforded him the opportunity to work with major organizations in both Landlord and Tenant transactions.
Erik Thompson is a candidate for Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) the industry's most respected designation.
Summary of Transactions
- Successfully completed over 350 Sales and Leases totaling over 2,000,000 SF for a consideration of more than $200,000,000
- Office, Industrial, Multifamily, Retail and Land
Career History/Professional Recognition
- Principal, Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services Inc. – Orange (2009 – present)
- Daum Commercial Real Estate (2004 to 2009)
- Bachelor of Science (Real Estate Finance) – California State University, Fullerton
Partial Client List
- Saphire Leadership
- Pacific Coast Health Systems, Inc.
- California University of Technology
- First Industrial Medical Group
- Calvary Chapel Saving Grace
- Farmers Insurance
- Arden Realty
- Adler Realty
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- CDC Small Business Administration
- Kimco Realty Corporation