As a Principal of the Lee & Associates Orange office, Jack Haley specializes in leasing and sales of user and investment properties. Over the past 28 years Jack has successfully completed over 1,700 Orange County transactions and represented both national and locally based companies in acquiring industrial and office facilities. Jack is consistently a Lee & Associates’ Top Producer.
Career History/Professional Recognition
- Over 2 Million square feet and One Hundred Million ($100,000,000.00) in transaction volume over the last 3 years.
- Completed over 10 nationwide (outside of California) investment sales.
- Extensive knowledge of the Orange County and Inland Empire Industrial Markets.
- Competitive research and marketing for users, investors, and developers of commercial properties.
Jack Haley is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). CCIMs are considered the elite of commercial real estate, sharing a set of skills that puts them far ahead of the competition. The CCIM designation is granted by the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CIREI). CCIMs course topics include financial analysis for commercial real estate, commercial brokerage, advanced techniques in sales and marketing, market analysis, tax planning, decision analysis, negotiation, presentation skills, managing and marketing troubled assets, among others.
- Bachelor of Arts (Concentration in Finance, Real Estate & Law, Emphasis in Real Estate Finance & Development) – California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Top 5 Producing Broker, Lee & Associates (2007, 2013, 2015, 2018)
- Top Producing Broker, Lee & Associates (2003, 2005)
- Member, Board of Directors – Lee & Associates
- Member, National Association Industrial Office Parks (NAIOP)
Partial Client List
- Advanced Image
- Tires Warehouse
- BTL Machine
- Goodwill OC
- Poach Secured Storage
- Tempo Industries
- Moore Packaging
- Cheung Rattan