Jack Haley CCIM | Principal
BiographyAs a Principal of the Lee & Associates Orange office, Jack Haley specializes in leasing and sales of user and investment properties. Over the past 31 years Jack has successfully completed over 1,700 Orange County transactions and represented both national and locally based companies in acquiring industrial and office facilities. Jack is consistently a Lee & Associates’ Top Producer.
Career History/Professional Recognition
- Over 2 Million square feet and One Hundred Million ($100,000,000.00) in transaction volume over the last 3 years.
- Completed over 10 nationwide (outside of California) investment sales.
- Extensive knowledge of the Orange County and Inland Empire Industrial Markets.
- Competitive research and marketing for users, investors, and developers of commercial properties.
- Bachelor of Arts (Concentration in Finance, Real Estate & Law, Emphasis in Real Estate Finance & Development) – California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Top 5 Producing Broker, Lee & Associates (2007, 2013, 2015, 2018)
- Top Producing Broker, Lee & Associates (2003, 2005)
- Member, Board of Directors – Lee & Associates
- Member, National Association Industrial Office Parks (NAIOP)
Partial Client List
- Advanced Image
- Tires Warehouse
- BTL Machine
- Goodwill OC
- Poach Secured Storage
- Tempo Industries
- Moore Packaging
- Cheung Rattan