ORANGE, Calif. – August 23, 2016 – Lee & Associates, the largest broker-owned commercial real estate firm in North America, is pleased to announce the completion of leases by the Orange office totaling approximately 132,384 square feet, located throughout Southern California. The total value of the leases is approximately $3.75 million. Recent lease transactions include:
- 706 W. Katella Avenue in Orange, California – 2,912± SF of Retail Space for a Lease Value of $180,115. Leased to Funfzehn. Rob Leiter, 714-564-7103
- 1366 Hundley in Anaheim, California – 8,344± SF Industrial Space for a Lease Value of $255,326. Leased to Innovative Manufacturing. Bryan Miller, 714-564-7123
- 13604-13606 Pumice Street in Santa Fe Springs, California – 27,360± SF of Industrial Building for a Lease Value of $791,512. Leased to Hydrofoam. Joel Hutak, 714-564-7169 & Phillip DeRousse, 714-564-7141
- 1935 Enterprise in Anaheim, California – 12,800± SF Industrial Space for a Lease Value of $642,128. Leased to A1 Automotive, Inc. Bryan Miller, 714-564-7123 & Tom Gilmer, 714-564-7111
- 16450 Phoebe in La Mirada, California – 24,1000± SF Industrial Space for a Lease Value of $624,724. Leased to Expedited Freight Systems, Inc. Christopher Destino, 714-564-7181
- 1100 S Linwood in Santa Ana, California – 34,425± SF Industrial Space for a Lease Value of $794,704. Leased to Bear Down Consulting. Greg Diab, 714-564-7171 & Jack Haley, 714-564-7171
- 1330 N. Glassell in Orange, California – 1,728± SF of Retail Space for a Lease Value of $75,790. Leased to Muddy Paw’s OC. Allen Buchanan, 714-564-7104 & Joshua Harper, 714-564-7116
- 571 N. Poplar Street in Anaheim, California – 5,816± SF of Office Space for a Lease Value of $140,645. Leased to MB Coatings, Inc. Phil Fridd, 714-564-7124
- 265 S. Anita Drive in Anaheim, California – 2,618± SF of Office Space for a Lease Value of $105,801. Leased to Momo Digital Media, Inc. and One True Loan. Marshal Vogt, 714-564-7117
- 10010 Pioneer Blvd in Santa Fe Springs, California – 12,281± SF of Industrial Space for a Lease Value of $141,722. Leased to Air-Sea Packing Group, Inc. Phillip DeRousse, 714-564-7141
After reaching and exceeding historic pre-recession levels, rental rates for Orange County industrial space were flat in the second quarter, according to Lee & Associates’ 2nd Quarter Market Reports, and demand for Orange County office space surged in the second quarter, posting the biggest gain in six quarters.
About Lee & Associates
Lee & Associates – Orange has a team of 50 agents and brokers that have provided expert commercial real estate services in and around Orange County, since 1983. Lee & Associates is the largest broker-owned firm in North America with 52 locations across the U.S. and more than 800 brokers nationwide, providing a wide range of specialized commercial real estate services on a local, regional and national level. For the latest news from Lee & Associates – Orange, visit Lee & Associates – Orange or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.