Mark has worked as a commercial real estate broker for the past eleven years with building occupiers by assisting them in developing real estate solutions for their business challenges. His user-focused approach has enabled him to act as an unbiased advisor, providing business-driven real estate solutions to many Southern California based companies. Mark provides advisory services for a variety of occupier requirements such as relocation, expansion, sublease, disposition, consolidation, renegotiation, and renewal, with a specific focus on the Orange County and the Inland Empire areas of California.
Mark has represented over $500 million in lease and sales transactions and has built a strong reputation by providing his clients with the highest level of service. Using his in-depth knowledge of the Southern California Office market, and creative, business-driven real estate strategies, Mark has been able to successfully complete a variety of transactions on behalf of his clients.
In 2018, Mark joined the Orange office of Lee & Associates as a Principal and provides user-focused services. Mark served as a Senior Associate based in Colliers International’s Orange County office from 2011 to 2018. In addition, he was part of one of the number one leasing teams nationally for Grubb & Ellis in 2009 and 2010.
Before joining Grubb & Ellis, Mark worked at Hanley Investment Group (2007-2009). Prior to his transition into brokerage, Mark worked for Harper Communities, a San Diego based office developer.
- B.A. in English from Westmont College in Santa Barbara
- California Department of Real Estate Licensed Broker
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA)
- Irvine Chamber of Commerce
- Represented Sully-Miller Contracting on over 75,000 SF of transactions including the leasing of its 25,000 SF western headquarters in Brea.
- Represented Intel Corporation in its lease with The Irvine Company for its 26,000 SF Orange County headquarters as well as the consolidation of their 9,000 SF sales facility into the Irvine HQ.
- Represented Frazer, LLP on the leasing of its 20,000-square-foot Southern California headquarters in Brea.
- Represented CalPERS (California Public Employees’ Retirement System) in and throughout Orange County and the Inland Empire.
- Represented Schneider Electric USA, Inc. on numerous transactions in and throughout Southern California.
- Represented Gold Star Financial as a single point of contact and servicer for every office nationwide.
- Represented South Pacific Financial Corporation as a single point of contact & services for offices nationwide.
- Completed over $500 million in total lease and sales consideration in and throughout Orange County and the Inland Empire.
Partial Client List
- Sully-Miller Contracting
- Intel Corporation
- Frazer, LLP
- Schneider Electric USA, Inc.
- Gold Star Financial
- South Pacific Financial Corp.
- Essex Mortgage