J. Mark Larson is Principal at Lee & Associates Orange office specializing in acquisitions, dispositions and advisory services for the private and public real estate investment market and a member of the Lee & Associates Group of Companies. Mr. Larson’s expertise in strategically positioning properties for highest and best use, combined with in-depth knowledge of the
active investors in the market, has earned him a loyal following of institutional, regional and individual owners. He has transacted more than 1,000 commercial property sales totaling in excess of 5 million square feet of space at a value of more than $4 billion over the course of his career. Over the past nine years, he has averaged a closing every 20 days
A 40-year commercial real estate veteran, he specializes in the sale of investment properties oriented toward the private capital markets. Mr. Larson was also the founder of CBRE’s Private Client Group and Grubb & Ellis’ Private Capital Investment Group.
- 2008 to present: Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
- 2003 - 2008: Grubb & Ellis
- 1979 - 2003: CBRE
University of Southern California, B.S. - Business Administration and Marketing
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Chairman, Board of Counselor-Athletics-University of Southern California
- Board of Governors-University of Southern California Alumni Association
- Past President, Board of Directors-Athletics- University of Southern California Board of Directors-Baptist Gardens
- Board of Directors-Newport Beach Sports Museum