As an Orange County native, he provides valuable and credible local market knowledge for investors, developers, owners, and tenants of commercial real estate, Matt Slezak found his place at Lee & Associates Orange. He specializes in sale and lease transactions of industrial, flex and investment properties. Matt epitomizes an industrious work ethic with each strategic real estate requirement, no matter the size of space, to offer excellent service, integrity, and professionalism, ensuring every client a smooth and timely experience from the ground up.
As a graduate of the University of Southern California from the Marshall School of Business, Matt earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship. With an entrepreneurial mindset and understanding of owners, he enjoys building relationships and helping businesses thrive. After his graduation from college, Matt worked as an Associate for a boutique commercial real estate company in Newport Beach negotiating lease services. Thereafter, he served within the mortgage banking industry as a Manager of Corporate Development and Marketing for the Jayco Capital Group and Director of Marketing for Griffith Capital in Orange County. Prior to joining Lee & Associates, Matt worked in a sales and marketing position, rediscovering his interest in commercial real estate as he helped the company relocate and expand their business in Southern California.
- Bachelor of Science (Business Administration, Emphasis in Entrepreneurship) - University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
- California Bureau of Real Estate Licensed Salesperson
- Member of the American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Member of the USC Alumni Association
Partial Client List
- Bolder Manufacturing, LLC
- Accurate Environmental Services, Inc.
- Energy Sub-Metering Solutions, Inc.
- Simply Sewing Accessories
- SoCal BioMed, LLC
- Quality Golf Products, Inc.
- Principal LED, LLC
- Bucky’s Toys & Collectibles
- Martini Drilling Corporation
- Ewles Materials