ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. – November 29, 2016 – Lee & Associates, the largest broker-owned commercial real estate firm in North America, is pleased to announce the completion of multiple sales by the Orange office, totaling approximately 109,700 square feet, located throughout Southern California and Texas. The total value of the sales is approximately $15 million. Recent transactions include:
- 1211 N. Barsten Way, Anaheim, California – 4,979± SF Industrial Building for a Sales Value of $1,070,485. Sold to Orange County Iron Works. Bryan Miller, 714-564-7123
- 2761-L Saturn Street, Brea, California – 890± SF Industrial Space for a Sales Value of $219,830. Sold to Jordan Hetting & Mike Kelly. Dave Hunsaker, 714-564-7113; Rob Leiter, 714-564-7103 & Chuck Noble, 714-564-7100
- 1323-A St. Gertrude, Santa Ana, California – 5,016± SF Industrial Space for a Sales Value of $1,003,200. Greg Diab, 714-564-7171 & Jack Haley, 714-564-7172
- 660 S. State College Blvd., Fullerton, California – 7,500± SF Industrial Building for a Sales Value of $1,387,500. Jeff Gahagan, 714-564-7174 & Bob Sattler, 714-564-7166
- 17410 Bloomfield Ave., Cerritos, California – 4,228± SF Retail Building for a Sales Value of $2,500,000. Sold to CCS Pacific Property, LLC. John Son, 714-564-7183
- 1861 E. Miraloma Ave., Placentia, California – 9,000± SF Industrial Building for a Sales Value of $1,815,930. Sold to Sierra Madre Real Estate. Luke Hudson, 714-564-7154
- 205 W. Blueridge, Orange, California – 10,700± SF Industrial Building for a Sales Value of $2,235,300. Sold to Laurence S. Ives. Jeff Gahagan, 714-564-7174; David Williams, 714-564-7115 & Marshal Vogt, 714-564-7117
- 710 N. Hundley Way, Placenta, California – 11,400± SF Industrial Building for a Sales Value of $2,257,875. Sold to Morgan Richardson. Luke Hudson, 714-564-7154
- 1910, 2018, 2110 & 2118 Wall Street, Garland, Texas – 56,000± SF Retail Building for a Sales Value of $2,550,000. Sold to PSFW Properties, LLC. Tom Grant, 714-564-7139
Demand for industrial space surged in the third quarter, driving the amount of available space down further into record territory. The Q3 vacancy rate fell to 2.5%, according to Lee & Associates’ 3rd Quarter Market Reports. Not surprisingly, some landlords of premium space are hiking the automatic annual rent increase to 4% from 3%, which has been the boilerplate standard since before the recession.
About Lee & Associates
Lee & Associates – Orange has a team of 50 agents and brokers that have provided expert commercial real estate services in and around Orange County, since 1983. Lee & Associates is the largest broker-owned firm in North America with 52 locations across the U.S. and more than 800 brokers nationwide, providing a wide range of specialized commercial real estate services on a local, regional and national level. For the latest news from Lee & Associates – Orange, visit Lee & Associates – Orange or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter.