Rob Degen | Associate
The Newton Service Team
ProfileRobert Degen joined Lee & Associates-Orange, Inc. in 2018 after graduating from Chapman University. He focuses on representing tenants and owners of office and industrial real estate portfolios throughout North America. Mr. Degen is a team member of Tenant Edge Real Estate Advisory Services and provides support in portfolio management, lease administration and market research for clients across the country. Tenant Edge Real Estate Advisory provides financial analysis and market expertise to create competitive negotiating environments for their clients. Robert brings with him enthusiasm and commitment to every assignment.
- Physical Rehabilitation Network - Represent Tenant throughout Southern California. Expanded portfolio creating long term partnerships with hospitals and local physical therapy practices.
- Falck US Corporation - Represent Tenant throughout California. Provide real estate portfolio management focusing on lowering operating costs and streamlining business efficiencies.
- PromptCare Companies, Inc. - Represent Tenant nationally. Provide real estate portfolio management focusing on expansion for home healthcare and infusion services for communities across The United States.
- Spring 2018 - Current: Associate at Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate - Orange
- Fall 2017 - Spring 2018: Intern at Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate - Orange
- Fall 2016 - Fall 2017: Assistant Sales Representative at Celtic Commercial Finance
- Spring 2015 - Spring 2017: Chief Operating Officer at Collegiate Car Services