Is Your Business Ready for Winter? It’s Right Around the Corner!
Given the summer we have had this could be a winter for the ages! NOW is the time to take ACTION.
• Mid-September -- Request Bids from Snow Removal Contractors -
Consider a 3-year contract, service levels & pricing are normally better
- Cheaper isn’t always better!
- Do they have the right equipment to handle your property?
- Can they get you open in time to serve your customers?
- How will they protect your curbs and landscaping?
- Can you buy direct and stockpile salt or anti-skid on-site?
• October 1st -- Cracks in your asphalt or concrete should be filled and Sealed
• October 15th -- Heating Unites should be Serviced and Tested
• November 1st -- Consider slip resistant carpets and mats for entryways
- Think about a Liability Insurance Check Up
• November 15th -- Get your Drains and Gutters Cleaned; put up snow fencing
• December 1st -- Get started on your holiday shopping, don't wait like last year
TODAY – Consider whether you’re ready to stop renting
- Ready to Own Real Estate?
- Need to Lease a Bigger Space?
- Ready for a Second Location?
- Might you Raise Capital via a Sale/Lease Back?
NOW –Contact us at Lee & Associates to help you with your analysis and all your Real Estate Needs! Dial 717.695.3840 or Contact a broker directly