Is Your Property Ready for Spring & Summer?
Northeast winters can be rough on your building’s exterior. Is your property ready the elements of Spring and Summer?
• Has your snow contractor damaged curbs or landscaping? Now is a good time to document the damage.
• What is the status of your landscaping contract?
• Start securing estimates for paving repairs, asphalt sealing, and line striping.
• Do you have a service contract on your HVAC units? If not, Spring is a good time to have them serviced.
• Does the exterior of your building need to be power-washed or painted?
• Have you noticed dripping water over the winter? Make sure to address any possibility of a roof leak before the Spring showers arrive.
Finally, is your current space meeting your needs? Are you looking to expand, or add a second facility?