O: 305.235.1500 x1035
7925 NW 12th Street, Suite 301
Miami, Florida 33126
700 W Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 4-203
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441
Specializing in Investment Sales
Todd Cohen is Principal with Lee & Associates South Florida, heading up TCC Advisors out of South Florida. With more than 25 years of real estate investment expertise, Todd exemplifies a deep knowledge, understanding and appreciation of every facet of the industry, thanks to personal and professional experience throughout the country in all major asset classes. The majority of Todd’s career focus has been on retail properties, facilitating the purchase of and securing the financing for nearly two million square feet. He builds upon this experience to maximize opportunity and thoughtfully, strategically advise clients.
Prior to joining Lee & Associates, Todd Cohen operated TCC Advisors in Miami, Florida servicing clients across the nation with the acquisition and disposition of their commercial assets. Prior to founding TCC Advisors, Todd worked as Managing Director of Coldwell Banker Commercial (CBC) Advisors, South Florida. He was also a Senior Agent at Marcus & Millichap, and Vice President of Acquisitions & Dispositions at Stoltz Real Estate Partners in Philadelphia.
Throughout his career, Cohen has negotiated the purchase and sale of commercial real estate across all asset classes, valuing more than $2 billion. At Marcus & Millichap, he was responsible for some of the Miami office’s largest transactions and earned key sales awards. At Stoltz, Cohen helped establish the first real estate fund and was responsible for acquisitions and dispositions of more than $1 billion in commercial assets.
Todd Cohen graduated Summa cum Laude from Duke University and earned his MBA in Real Estate and Finance from New York University’s Stern School of Business. He lives in South Florida with his wife and their two children. He and his family are actively involved in numerous charities and nonprofit organizations including the Greater Miami Jewish Federation, the Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach, the Humane Society of Greater Miami, the Jewish Community Services South Florida, the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, and the UJA-Federation of New York.
- Brokerage - TCC Advisors recognizes commercial brokerage is a competitive industry, and we value our client relationships above all else. We differentiate ourselves by truly partnering with our clients, putting their goals and priorities first, and maintaining a singular focus on achieving the best execution possible, every time.
- Advisory - TCC Advisors assists clients with any and all elements of real estate investment and ownership from the identification stage prior to making an investment, through operating and management and, potentially, disposition. Our clients' goals are our goals, fully aligned. We help them create, preserve and grow wealth through real estate investment; as they grow, we grow.
- Financing - Capital Markets provide an essential tool for many investors looking to maximize cash flows, returns and purchasing power. TCC Advisors' vast network of partners assist clients in finding the best debt or equity for every investment situation.
Professional Affiliations and Licenses
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
- ICSC, International Council of Shopping Centers
- NAIOP, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks