Brad Gilmer is a Principal/Shareholder of Lee & Associates - Orange, Inc. Brad specializes in industrial/flex brokerage in Orange County, Los Angeles County and Inland Empire Counties, California.
Brad’s services include the exclusive listing of industrial/flex properties for sale or lease on behalf of property owners and investors, individual company and national corporate tenant/buyer/sublease representation, industrial/flex land brokerage development, and investment property and portfolio acquisition on behalf of private and public investors. In addition, Brad provides various consulting services, such as, property valuations, sale/leaseback analysis, tenant lease renewal services, development analysis, tenant/buyer market surveys, and financing options.
- Over 7 Million square feet, 100+ acres, and Five Hundred Million ($500,000,000.00) in transaction volume
- Completed transactions across the United States and Canada
- Extensive knowledge of the Orange County, Los Angeles, and Inland Empire Industrial/Flex Markets
- Competitive Research and marketing for owners, users, investors, and developers of industrial/flex/land properties
Career History/Professional Recognition
- Lee & Associates Top 10 Broker
- Lee & Associates, Principal/Shareholder status in minimum time frame: 2005
- Lee & Associates Top Sales Associate 2005
- Lee & Associates Rookie of the Year 1995
- CB Richard Ellis – Portland, OR, Top Sales Associate (Portland. OR): 1999
- CB Richard Ellis – Portland, OR, Rookie of the Year (Portland, OR): 1998
- Bachelor of Arts (History, Minor in Business Administration and Finance) – University of Redlands, WA
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
Partial Client List
- Alexander’s Mobility Services
- Blaine Convention Services
- Care Ambulance Services
- Cobham Antenna Systems
- Consolidated Container Company
- Crown Realty Associates
- The Dixie Group
- Felt Bicycles
- King Relocation Services
- LASCO Fittings, Inc.
- MAT Holdings, Inc.
- O’Donnell Group, Inc.
- PrimeSource Building Products
- Rexford Industrial Realty
- Shaw Industrial Properties
- Saddleback Associates Inc.