Connor Howland | Principal
office (714) 564-7179
cell (951) 403-3281
BiographyConnor Howland began his career at Lee & Associates-Orange, Inc. in July 2018 as an industrial warehouse specialist. He focuses on the leasing, purchasing and selling of industrial buildings on behalf of property and business owners throughout the Mid-Counties. He is a driven and motivated individual who is looking to begin a successful career in the commercial real estate business. A southern California native, Connor grew up in Corona and graduated from Norco High School. As a senior in college, Connor realized he wanted to become a commercial real estate broker after working as an intern at a brokerage firm in Irvine. Connor is working as part of the Destino Industrial team with his mentor, Christopher Destino, and is excited to bring value and resources to his clients as his career moves along.
- April 2017-August 2017: Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual
- October 2017-March 2018: Intern at Stream Realty Partners
- July 2018-Present: Lee & Associates-Orange, Inc.
- Chapman University 2018: Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship
- December 2016-December 2017: Vice President of Membership at Delta Tau Delta Fraternity
- California Bureau of Real Estate Licensed Salesperson