Phil Fridd joined Lee & Associates - Orange, Inc. in 2001. As Principal and Shareholder, his focus and responsibilities include providing strategic advisory services to a number of Lee & Associates' local and corporate accounts. Phil has 30 years of real estate experience. His duties include developing new business in the geographic area of Central and North Orange County. Phil has a wide variety of experience spanning Office, Retail, Land and Industrial/Commercial Brokerage as well as offering consulting services. Provides general real estate services for a number of landlords and tenants throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Career History/Professional Recognition
- Lee & Associates - Orange, Inc. - Principal and Shareholder (2001 to Present)
- Cushman & Wakefield of California, Inc. (1996-2001)
- Was the local contact for many national account firms that dealt exclusively with Cushman & Wakefield.
- Ashwill Associates Commercial Real Estate - Senior Vice President (1988-1996)
- Top Five Producer each year from 1990 through 1995 (Ashwill Associates)
- Thirty-Five Million Dollar Club Member (Lee & Associates)
- Member of American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- California State University – Fullerton (1982-1984)
- Siena Heights College – Adrian, MI (1976 – 1980)
Partial Client List
- Nikkiso Cryogenics Ind.
- State Farm Insurance
- Nationwide Insurance
- Allstate Insurance
- Southland Claims Services
- R.E. Chaix & Associates
- Industrial Risk Insurance
- Bonnie, Hopkins & Bastardi, CPA’s
- Foreclosure Consultants
- First Foundation Bank
- St. Jude Heritage Health Foundation
- Lindora, Inc.
- Toll Brothers
- R.L. Polk & Company