Colleen Carey, Founding Principal
License ID 01258120
Download My Resume
Colleen Carey is a Founding Principal of Lee & Associates-Pasadena, Inc. Colleen has, for the past twenty five years, assisted both businesses and individuals with the acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial properties in the Pasadena Area and beyond. Colleen has negotiated commercial transactions of up to 50,000 square feet in building size and land developments up to 40 acres.
Colleen had a successful career in Reinsurance as Branch Manager of the General Reinsurance office in Los Angeles prior to pivoting to real estate in 1998 in order to be keep her feet on the ground in LA and be more available to her children. She began her real estate career at Ramsey Shilling Commercial (now Avison Young) in 1999. Before founding Lee- Pasadena, Ms. Carey spent 11 years at Coldwell Banker Commercial where she was consistently recognized as a top producer.
Notable Transactions Include:
- Represented Dr. Diane and Bill Cullinane in the acquisition and the subsequent sale of a 23,000 SF single tenant office building in Pasadena
- Sale of a 38,000 SF multi tenant office building in Pasadena on behalf of a Private Family Trust
- Sale of a 50,000 SF single tenant office building in Irwindale to SCE Credit Union
- Represented Paul Mitchell-The School , Cotton On and other credit tenants in lease transactions
- Private Family Trust sale of 6 acres of prime industrial land to Western Realco Development
- 2018 to present: Founding Principal — Lee & Associates, Pasadena, Inc. — Pasadena
- 2007 to 2018: CBC Advisors (now Colliers)
- 1998 to 2007: Ramsey-Shilling (now Avison Young)
- Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN — B.A. Business Administration
- CA Real Estate Broker License
Ms. Carey is very active in the local community, supporting and volunteering her time for a number of organizations including Pasadena Rotary, Convalescent Aid Society, Planned Parenthood of Pasadena, The University Club of Pasadena and Playhouse Village Association. Colleen is on the governing board of both The University Club of Pasadena and Playhouse Village Association (PVA). She currently chairs the Board for the University Club of Pasadena.
SELECT CLIENT LIST
|Professional Child Development Associates & Dr. Diane & Bill Cullinane
|Daisy Mint/Abricott/Fig Sprout Restaurants
|Robert Simon/AKA Restaurant
|Cotton On USA
|Paul Mitchell-The School
|Joachim & Christine Splichal