Colleen Carey, Founding Principal
License ID 01258120
Download My Resume
Colleen Carey has twenty years of experience in Commercial Real Estate in the Los Angeles Basin. She has represented both property owners and tenants in commercial sale and lease transactions. Colleen has handled all types of properties from light industrial, land, multi-family, office and retail to investment properties within and beyond the borders of California. She has sold and helped clients acquire commercial properties ranging in size from 2,000 to 50,000 square feet. Ms. Carey is thorough and brings the utmost professionalism to every client she represents providing superior attention to detail which produces top results for her clients.
Ms. Carey became licensed in 1998. She began her commercial real estate career at Ramsey-Shilling Commercial and joined Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors (now Colliers) in March 2007 as Vice President of Commercial Properties. She earned Circle of Distinction Membership nationally in 2008 during her first full year with Coldwell Banker Commercial and again from 2012-2017 — placing her in the top 3% nationwide. She finished in the top 2% nationwide in 2017. In March of 2018 she became a Founding Principal of the Lee & Associates Pasadena office. Colleen holds a Broker’s License in CA.
SIGNIFICANT TRANSACTIONS & ASSIGNMENTS
- Represented the Seller in the sale of a 50,000 SF office building in Irwindale to SCE Federal Credit Union.
- Represented the Seller in the sale of SEC of Colorado/Madison in Pasadena to Shallom Berkman for development of a new Urth Caffé.
- Represented Joachim and Christine Splichal in the leasing and sale of their 37,000 SF multi-tenant office building at 959 E. Walnut and their 6,000 SF restaurant/office building at 897 Granite Drive in Pasadena.
- Represented Bill Podley of Podley Real Estate in the leasing of his 9,000 SF office building at 300 W. Colorado Boulevard in Pasadena.
- Represented Paul Mitchell-The School in the leasing of their new 12,000 SF space in Pasadena Towers at Lake and Colorado in Pasadena.
- Represented the Seller and Buyers, Dr. Diane and Bill Cullinane, in the sale of 620 N. Lake Avenue in Pasadena — a 24,000 SF office building.
- Represented Global retailers, Cotton On, Space NK, MoVint, as well as property owners at 85-89 W. Colorado Blvd. in the leasing of space in Old Pasadena.
- Member: ICSC, Pasadena Rotary (Past Board Member)-Board of Directors Pasadena Playhouse Village, and Member of Board of Governors - University Club of Pasadena
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree -Saint Mary’s College-Notre Dame, IN.
SELECT CLIENT LIST
|Professional Child Development Associates & Dr. Diane & Bill Cullinane||Daisy Mint/Abricott/Fig Sprout Restaurants||Robert Simon/AKA Restaurant||Cotton On USA|
|Paul Mitchell-The School||Urth Caffé||Podley Properties||Joachim & Christine Splichal|