John Berger, President
License ID 01799514
Download My Resume
John Berger is currently President and Founding Principal at Lee & Associates – Pasadena, Inc. He specializes in helping businesses and individuals with the acquisition, disposition, and leasing of commercial properties in the greater Los Angeles area. Mr. Berger has negotiated a number of significant transactions, including negotiating the sale of over $100 million dollars of property in 2020. Services include site selection, lease negotiation and audit, acquisition and disposition consulting and facilitation.
CAREER SUMMARY/ PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION
Before joining Lee & Associates – Pasadena, Inc., Mr. Berger spent 10 years at Coldwell Banker Commercial, where he was consistently recognized as a top producer. Mr. Berger began his career as a Financial Advisor for Morgan Stanley in their Private Client Wealth Management division, working closely with individuals and families regarding the oversight and management of their liquid assets. He then served as an Investment Advisor for the UBS Private Client Group, as a part of one of the most successful teams in the region.
Mr. Berger has been very active in the local community, supporting and volunteering his time for a number of organizations, including Five Acres, Polytechnic School, along with The Pasadena Humane Society where he currently serves on the Board of Directors.
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
- 2021 to Present — Lee & Associates-Pasadena, Inc., President
- 2017 to Present — Lee & Associates-Pasadena, Inc., CFO & Founding Principal
- 2007 to 2017 — Coldwell Banker Commercial, Senior Vice President
- 2002 to 2004 — UBS Private Client Group, Investment Advisor
- 1998 to 2001 — Morgan Stanley, Financial Advisor
SIGNIFICANT TRANSACTIONS & ASSIGNMENTS
- Private Family Trust - 383,750 SF
- Utility Trailer Manufacturing - 85,000 SF
- Community Bank - 83,000 SF
- Private Family Trust - 79,184 SF
- Private Family Trust - 72,055 SF
- Private Family Trust - 55,345 SF
- Facey Medical Group - 40,000 SF
- HRC Fertility - 26,000 SF
- The Sterling Group - 15,000 SF
- Paka Properties - 15,000 SF
- America’s United Bank - 15,000 SF
- Imaginary Forces - 10,000 SF
- University of Southern California – B.S.
SELECT CLIENT LIST
|Community Bank||Utility Trailer Manufacturing||Facey Medical Group||America’s United Bank (AUB)|
|Wescap||The Sterling Group||Pasadena Playhouse||Imaginary Forces|
|Hadsell Stormer & Renick LLP.||ConAm Property Management||Janas Corp.||Hudson Realty|
|Paka Properties||HRC Fertility||New Wave Entertainment|