If it’s a tough or complicated deal, clients and brokers lean on Justin Tunnell to make it happen. Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, Justin gets a pass for being a Cowboys fan. He’s called Houston home since graduating from Texas State University in 2002, beginning his career at TNRG, a local brokerage and development group. At TNRG, Justin learned not only about brokerage, but also development, construction costs and timelines, and how to put together speculative real estate deals from partnership to close-out. Justin moved over to Lee & Associates with the rest of the TNRG brokerage arm in 2015.
“My greatest strength is probably my ability to maintain some fun amongst the chaos that comes along with high-stress situations. People do business with whom they know, like, and trust, and I strive to be all three.” - Justin Tunnell
• BHA, Healthcare and Hospital Administration, Texas State University-San Marcos
• State of Texas Real Estate Broker License
• Member of the Greater Houston Partnership
- Freight Rail & Roadways Committee
- Regional Economic Development Advisory Committee
WHAT CLIENTS SAY...
What are our clients are saying about Justin?
- Randal Vaughn, North American Asset Manager, Schlumberger
- John Sanchez, Senior Land Rep, Enterprise Products
KEEP IN TOUCH...
Join Our Mailing Lists!