MASON ALSBROOKS, CCIM
Mason Alsbrooks joined the Lee & Associates – Houston team in 2017, specializing in industrial, land, and investment brokerage services. Mason brings a wealth of knowledge from his time at Texas A&M University where he received his Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics and his Masters of Real Estate. While in the MRE program, Mason gained an in-depth knowledge of different property types, the ins and outs of land economics, and the financial aspect of commercial real estate.
During his time at Texas A&M Mason also served as a Commanding Officer in the Corps of Cadets, it was this position that instilled the values of leadership and selfless service, and gave him the ability to manage multiple projects seamlessly.
- Master of Real Estate Finance, Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University
- State of Texas Real Estate License
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- The Association of Former Students of Texas A&M
- 12th Man Foundation
- Texas Aggie Corps of Cadets Association
- Thomas H. Bratcher IV Memorial Scholarship
- Ross Volunteer Association
- Nine Line Foundation
THE LEE ADVANTAGE
The Largest Broker-Owned Commercial Real Estate Firm in North America!
KEEP IN TOUCH...
Join Our Mailing Lists!