Mason Alsbrooks joined the Lee & Associates – Houston team in 2017, specializing in industrial, land, and investment brokerage services. Mason brings a wealth of knowledge from his time at Texas A&M University where he received his Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics and his Masters of Real Estate. While in the MRE program, Mason gained an in-depth knowledge of different property types, the ins and outs of land economics, and the financial aspect of commercial real estate.
During his time at Texas A&M Mason also served as a Commanding Officer in the Corps of Cadets, it was this position that instilled the values of leadership and selfless service, and gave him the ability to manage multiple projects seamlessly.
• Master of Real Estate Finance, Texas A&M University
• Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University
• State of Texas Real Estate License
• 12th Man Foundation
• The Association of Former Students of Texas A&M
• Corps of Cadets Association (CCA)
• Ross Volunteer Association
THE LEE ADVANTAGE
The Largest Broker-Owned Commercial Real Estate Firm in North America!
KEEP IN TOUCH...
Join Our Mailing Lists!