MIKE SPEARS, SIOR, CCIM
Mike Spears, SIOR, CCIM has established a remarkable career spanning over 22 years with more than $1.5 billion in transactions. He specializes in the greater Houston area, with a focus in industrial property, land, and investment sales. Over the course of his career, Mike has created and maintained professional relationships with industry leaders.
As the managing principal at Lee & Associates - Houston, Mike oversees daily operations and supervises a team of 40 brokers and 12 supporting staff. Prior to his affiliation with Lee & Associates, Mike spent 15 years with TNRG, serving as the company’s president for seven years, where he was involved in over 700 transactions including leasing, sales, and industrial project development. Responsible for more than $595 million in annual transactions, Mike has been an important asset to the growth of what is now a multi-faceted company.
On a national level, Mike serves on the corporate Board of Directors for Lee & Associates, which governs the licensing and/or growth of the organization across North America. In this role, Mike has participated in the expansion of the organization with new offices being established in major markets and helping to introduce new initiatives in technology, marketing, and even charitable ventures, to name a few, across the Lee & Associates vast network of brokers. He also developed and hosts LeeTalks, a highly attended monthly call for junior brokers in the Lee & Associates network nation-wide. In addition, Mike serves as the President of CompassionateLEE, a 501(c)(3) foundation, established by the Lee & Associates Network to help those in need.
In addition to his commercial real estate success, Mike is an active Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), an exclusive, nationally recognized organization whose members produce at the top of their respective markets while upholding the highest ethical standards. He also holds the designation of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) and is a Member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP).
- Texas State University
- State of Texas Real Estate Broker's License
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Professional Designation
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Professional Designation
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Co-Managing Principal of Lee & Associates - Houston
- Board of Directors for Lee & Associates Corporate
- President of the Board of Directors for CompassionateLEE
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Member
- Greater Houston Partnership
- Love 146 Advisory Board
- Frank Elementary WatchDog Dads
- We Are One Fitness Advisory Board, 2005 - 2013
- Pax Financial Advisory Board, 2005 - 2013
- Faithbridge Church
- Amegy Bank Advisory Board Member
- Integrity Bank Advisory Board Member
NEWS FROM THE BLOG
THE LEE ADVANTAGE
The Largest Broker-Owned Commercial Real Estate Firm in North America!
KEEP IN TOUCH...
Join Our Mailing Lists!