MIKE SPEARS, SIOR, CCIM
Mike Spears, SIOR, CCIM is the managing principal at Lee & Associates-Houston. He has established a remarkable career spanning over 22 years with more than $1.5 billion in transactions. He specializes in the greater Houston area, with a focus in industrial property, land, and investment sales. Over the course of his career, Mike has created and maintained professional relationships with industry leaders.
- Texas State University
- State of Texas Real Estate Broker's License
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Professional Designation
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Professional Designation
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Co-Managing Principal of Lee & Associates - Houston
- Board of Directors for Lee & Associates Corporate
- President of the Board of Directors for CompassionateLEE
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Member
- Greater Houston Partnership
- Love 146 Advisory Board
- Frank Elementary WatchDog Dads
- We Are One Fitness Advisory Board, 2005 - 2013
- Pax Financial Advisory Board, 2005 - 2013
- Faithbridge Church
- Amegy Bank Advisory Board Member
- Integrity Bank Advisory Board Member
NEWS FROM THE BLOG
THE LEE ADVANTAGE
The Largest Broker-Owned Commercial Real Estate Firm in North America!
KEEP IN TOUCH...
Join Our Mailing Lists!