MIKE SPEARS, SIOR, CCIM
Mike Spears, SIOR, CCIM has established a remarkable career spanning over 19 years with more than $1.1 billion in transactions. He specializes in the greater Houston area, primarily focusing on the north and northwest submarkets. Over the course of his career, Mike has created and maintained professional relationships with industry leaders.
As the managing principal at Lee & Associates-Houston, Mike oversees daily operations and supervises a team of 32 brokers and 10 supporting staff. Prior to his affiliation with Lee & Associates, Mike spent 15 years with TNRG, serving as the company’s president for seven years, where he was involved in over 700 transactions including leasing, sales, and industrial project development. Responsible for more than $595 million in annual transactions, Mike has been an important asset to the growth of what is now a multi-faceted company.
In addition to his commercial real estate success, Mike is an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), an exclusive, nationally-recognized organization whose members produce at the top of their respective markets while upholding the highest ethical standards. He also holds the designation of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) and is a member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP). Mike recently served on the advisory board of both Amegy Bank and Integrity Bank.
On a national level, Mike serves on the corporate board of directors for Lee and Associates, which governs the licensing and/or growth of the organization across North America. In this role, Mike has participated in the expansion of the organization with new offices being established in major markets and helping to introduce new initiatives in technology, marketing, and even charitable ventures, to name a few, across the Lee and Associates vast network of brokers. In addition to currently serving on the corporate board of directors, Mike serves as the President of CompasionateLEE, a 501(c)(3) foundation, established by the Lee and Associates Network to help those in need.
- Texas State University
- State of Texas Real Estate Broker's License
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Professional Designation
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Member
- Board of Directors for First National Bank of Jacksboro, 2014 - Present
- Board of Directors for Lee and Associates Corporate
- President of the Board of Directors for CompassionateLEE
- Greater Houston Partnership
- Love 146 Advisory Board, President
- Frank Elementary WatchDog Dads
- We Are One Fitness Advisory Board, 2017
- Pax Financial Advisory Board, 2005 - 2010
- Faithbridge Church
- Amegy Bank Advisory Board Member
- Integrity Bank Advisory Board Member
THE LEE ADVANTAGE
The Largest Broker-Owned Commercial Real Estate Firm in North America!
KEEP IN TOUCH...
Join Our Mailing Lists!