Robert LaCoure is a Principal, specializing in tenant representation, project leasing and investment brokerage, at Lee & Associates - Houston.
Since 2009 Robert has negotiated transactions nationwide, including all Houston submarkets and Texas, where he saved his customers millions of dollars in transactions. Robert finds innovative ways to reduce his clients’ real estate expenditure, while eliminating risks by thinking outside the box and being a fierce advocate of their needs. Robert has seven years of experience working in the title business and five years experience in residential real estate prior to starting in the commercial arena.
Robert focuses on marketing, strategy implementation, financial analysis and leading lease review/negotiations. His well-developed technical knowledge of the real estate process gives him a broad understanding of the important principles that must be incorporated into a transaction.
- Bachelor of Arts in Advertising / Mass Communications & Design, Texas State University
- State of Texas Real Estate Broker License
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, Houston General Go Texan Committee Team Captain
- Texas State Alumni Association
- Houston Realty Business Coalition
THE LEE ADVANTAGE
The Largest Broker-Owned Commercial Real Estate Firm in North America!
KEEP IN TOUCH...
Join Our Mailing Lists!