TAYLOR SCHMIDT, SIOR, CCIM
Taylor Schmidt joined the Houston office of Lee & Associates in 2015. Over the past nine years, Taylor has been involved in a variety of commercial real estate transactions including sales, investments, leasing, build-to-suit, and site development, with special emphasis on land and industrial properties. Taylor has completed over $300 million in transactions over his career and brokered the sale of more than 3,500 acres of land. Based on his 2016 & 2017 transaction volumes, Taylor was recognized as a "Heavy Hitter" by the Houston Business Journal.
Taylor is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designee, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Designee, and an active member of The National Association for Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP), Urban Land Institute (ULI), and the Fort Bend Society of Commercial Realtors. Taylor graduated from Texas A&M University.
- Bachelor of Science, Texas A&M University
- State of Texas Real Estate Broker License
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association for Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Urban Land Institute (UIL)
NEWS FROM THE BLOG
THE LEE ADVANTAGE
The Largest Broker-Owned Commercial Real Estate Firm in North America!
KEEP IN TOUCH...
Join Our Mailing Lists!