President | Principal
Lee & Associates Pacific Northwest
Specializing in Brokerage & Consulting
SPECIALIZING IN BROKERAGE & CONSULTING
Over the past 4 decades, Jim has successfully built and/or managed 3 of the 4 largest Commercial Real Estate companies in the Puget Sound region.
Jim is the President | Principal of Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services for the state of Washington. Lee & Associates is the nation's largest broker-owned and operated organization with 45 years of success, in 65 offices and staffed with over 1,500 commercial real estate professionals. In his role as President, Jim is building and leading Lee & Associates regional growth and development with 45 brokers servicing the Puget Sound region out of offices in Seattle, Tacoma, & Bellevue.
Prior to his engagement with Lee & Associates, Jim spent 14 years as CBRE’s Senior Managing Director in the greater Puget Sound area. In that capacity, he led the company's growth to become the region's largest Commercial Real Estate services team, comprised of over 1,800 professionals, delivering a full range of services to owners and users of commercial real estate and reaching annual revenue exceeding $200 Million.
A lifelong Seattle area resident and graduate of the University of Washington, Jim brings more than 40 years of experience and local community involvement to the commercial real estate services business. He has served the industry in various capacities, starting as a successful sale and leasing professional in the Puget Sound office market. Since 1988, Jim has consistently succeeded in regional and national management roles with major national Brokerage companies, building their market presence and their overall business.
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) - Board Member - 25 Years
- 2-time Past President & Executive Committee Member
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP) Washington
- Past Regional Member of the Year
- Rotary International Member - 20 Years
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR) Member - 15 Years
- University of Washington's Runstad School of Real Estate - 10 Years
- Real Estate Board & Executive Committee Member
- Pacific Real Estate Institute Member
- Downtown Seattle Association
- Several other industry organizations
B.S. in Economics - University of Washington