In September 2020, Lee & Associates established a seven-member Advisory Group. In developing the Advisory Group, the Lee & Associates CEO, Board of Directors, and Presidents wanted to create something that embodied Lee & Associates' culture and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion at a level that would continue to drive change throughout the entire organization. The Advisory Group's goal is to provide resources and tools aimed at engaging Lee & Associates, both on the individual level and organizational level on topics of diversity and inclusion.
Be an active participant in the shift towards a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable industry. By addressing the historic challenges real estate has faced, having honest conversations, and lifting the voices and stature of the underrepresented, we commit to making Lee & Associates a beacon of acceptance and tolerance. We work to educate ourselves and create an environment where our employees, partners, and clients feel not only welcome and valued, but heard, acknowledged and celebrated, by embracing their differences. At Lee & Associates, we believe that we are better together; as people, a community, and as a company.
“To become the leading example within the real estate industry of promoting, educating, and implementing inclusive behavior and diverse ideas.”
ADVISORY GROUP NEWSLETTERS
- June 2021 - What is Pride Month + 10 Things You Can Do to Become an Ally to the LGBTQ+ Community
- May 2021 - Unique Mental Health Crisis Over the Past Year and Tools for Bouncing Back
- April 2021 - Standing Against Racism in the Time of COVID: A Conversation on Activism + Spotlight on Michael Lee
- March 2021 - Gender & Diversity in Commercial Real Estate + Spotlight on Dee Creech Osborne
- February 2021 - Black Real Estate Executives Seek Lasting Change in Diversity + Spotlight on Jerry Joseph
- January 2021 - Real Estate Has a Diversity Problem. Will This Moment Lead to Real Change? + Spotlight on Will Poole
MEET OUR ADVISORY GROUP
Lee & Associates delivers
Lee & Associates, the largest broker-owned firm in North America, has been providing seamless, consistent execution and value-driven market-to-market services for our clients since 1979.
Our real estate services are tailored to exceed the needs of our local, national, and international clients by combining the latest technology, resources, and market intelligence with over 40 years of expertise to optimize results.