Lee & Associates Multifamily division is comprised of a top-tier team of highly specialized brokers. Ranked at the top of the industry, our clients know us for our "higher caliber of service and results."
The advisors on our team have extensive expertise specializing in the acquisition and disposition of properties and portfolios across North America. We're also diagnostic experts at portfolio and property analyses and well-seasoned at 1031 exchanges, among our many services.
Our brokers have layered on an acute understanding of property management best practices and a first-hand perspective for creating operational efficiencies. By working with rental housing and service associations on advocacy and service at the industry level to preserve the rights of landlords, we add value to the industry, and by extension, the individual investor.
Unmatched personal attention. We take the time to sit down with you and really listen. That's because we take a "big picture" advisory approach to ensure that, beyond the deal at hand, we're helping you to make smart decisions for your portfolio and build long-term real estate wealth.
Proven performance. When it comes to what matters most—getting the deal done and meeting your bottom line— we bring the necessary combination of local expertise and national resources, technical skill and creative flexibility. You'll find that we are tenacious workhorses known for consistently achieving our client's objectives and developing out-of-the-box custom solutions.
Trust is key. Service and results are our pillars, but trust is our foundation. That's why we represent our clients like family, with honest analyses and zero ego. We always put your best interests ahead of our own, where they belong.
Director of North America
Multifamily Advisory Group
Warren Berzack (CA)
Northwest, Candice Chevaillier, CCIM (WA)
Southwest, Todd Braun (AZ)
West, Warren Berzack (CA)
Midwest, Bob Lindgren (IN)
Northeast, Rick Gelmetti (NJ)
Northeast, Chris Varjan (NY)
Mid-Atlantic, Stephen Weiss (MD)
Southeast, Thomas Webb (FL)
To contact a multifamily advisor, please click on one of the contacts listed above or visit the professionals tab.
- 2022 Q3 North America Market Report
- 2022 Q3 Atlanta - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 Cincinnati - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 Durham - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 Los Angeles - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 LA San Gabriel Valley - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 LA Tri-Cities - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 Nashville - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 New York City - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 Pacific Northwest - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 Raleigh - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 Reno - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 San Diego North County - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 San Francisco - Multifamily
- 2022 Q3 South Florida - Multifamily
- 2022 Q2 Atlanta - Multifamily
- 2022 Q2 Cincinnati - Multifamily
- 2022 Q2 Durham - Multifamily
- 2022 Q2 Fort Myers - Multifamily
- 2022 Q2 LA - Multifamily