Christopher Destino, of the Destino Industrial Team, specializes in Industrial properties in the Southeast Los Angeles and North Orange County marketplace. His professional services include - but are not limited to - Industrial Property Consulting and Advisory Services; Seller & Landlord Representation; Buyer & Tenant Representation; Purchase/Sale vs. Lease Analysis; and Investment Property Evaluation.
After Christopher Destino joined Lee & Associates in 2008, he quickly established a proven track record of successfully closing a variety of transactions, both large and small, with his clients. No matter the size or complexity of the project, he has demonstrated his ability to help his clients succeed in completing their goals.
Christopher Destino's History
Joined Lee & Associates’ Orange office in 2008 under mentor Clif Fincher
Lee, Associate of the Quarter Award Recipient Eight (8) Times
Became a Principal and Partner in the Office in 2015
Lee & Associates Orange Top 5 (#4) Award in 2018
Lee & Associates Orange Top 10 (#9) Award in 2016
Completed $122,000,000+ in Consideration in over 220 Total Transaction
- Sale of 38,400 SF Industrial Building in Whittier, CA
- Sale of 30,406 SF Industrial Building in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Sale of 24,600 SF Industrial Building in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Sale of 25,782 SF Industrial Building in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Sale of 25,284 SF Industrial Building in Cerritos, CA
- Lease of 115,540 SF Industrial Building in Irwindale, CA
- Lease 111,670 SF Industrial Building in Brea, CA
- Lease of 57,850 SF Industrial Building in Industry, CA
- Lease of 48,600 SF Industrial Building in Corona, CA
- Lease of 45,279 SF Industrial Building in Anaheim, CA
- Lease of 31,542 SF Industrial Building in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Sale of 16,344 SF Industrial Building in Cerritos, CA
- Sale of 24,929 SF Industrial Building in La Mirada, CA
- Sale of 19,976 SF Industrial Building in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Sale of 22,888 SF Industrial Building in La Palma, CA
- Member of the American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIRCRE)
- California Department of Real Estate Licensed Agent
- California State University Camarillo, CA (Channel Islands), Bachelor of Science - Business
Partial Client List
- AmorePacific US, Inc.
- Danne Montague-King Co.
- LN Curtis & Sons, Inc.
- AM Wax, Inc.
- Ratzlaff Family Trust
- Charles Robert Tyler Trust
- United CA Freight Solutions, Inc.
- Certified Folder Display Service, Inc.
- Savitri, LLC
- Four Seasons Apparel USA, Inc.