Christopher J. Destino, SIOR, of the Destino Industrial Team within Lee & Associates, specializes in helping Owners, Tenants & Investors of Industrial properties in the Southeast Los Angeles and North Orange County marketplace make strategic decisions to maximize wealth and create operational efficiencies. His professional consulting and advisory services include - but are not limited to - Seller & Landlord Representation; Buyer & Tenant Representation; Purchase/Sale vs. Lease Analysis; and Investment Property Acquisitions and Dispositions.
After joining Lee & Associates and becoming an AIR member in 2008, he quickly established a proven track record of successfully closing a variety of industrial real estate transactions. His success and reputation for integrity allowed him to achieve the SIOR designation, a symbol of excellence that represents the world’s elite in real estate practitioners. SIOR members value the power that comes with building relationships and sharing ideas that are on the leading edge of the industry so that our clients benefit from that wealth of knowledge by leveraging it for successful outcomes on their projects. No matter the size or complexity of your project, Christopher has demonstrated his ability to help his clients succeed in achieving their goals.
Christopher Destino's History
Joined Lee & Associates’ Orange office in 2008 under mentor Clif Fincher
Lee, Associate of the Quarter Award Recipient Eight (8) Times
Became a Principal and Partner in the Office in 2015
Lee & Associates Orange Top 10 Award Recipient Multiple Times
Lee & Associates Orange Top 5 (#4) Award in 2018
- Sale of 80,000 SF Industrial Building in Corona, CA
- Sale of 38,400 SF Industrial Building in Whittier, CA
- Sale of 30,406 SF Industrial Building in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Sale of 25,782 SF Industrial Building in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Sale of 25,284 SF Industrial Building in Cerritos, CA
- Lease of 115,540 SF Industrial Building in Irwindale, CA
- Lease 111,679 SF Industrial Building in Brea, CA
- Lease of 57,850 SF Industrial Building in Industry, CA
- Lease of 48,600 SF Industrial Building in Corona, CA
- Lease of 45,279 SF Industrial Building in Anaheim, CA
- Lease of 31,542 SF Industrial Building in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Sale of 16,344 SF Industrial Building in Cerritos, CA
- Sale of 24,929 SF Industrial Building in La Mirada, CA
- Sale of 19,976 SF Industrial Building in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member of the American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIRCRE)
- California Department of Real Estate Licensed Agent
- California State University (Channel Islands), Bachelor of Science - Business
Partial Client List
- AmorePacific US, Inc.
- Danne Montague-King Co.
- LN Curtis & Sons, Inc.
- AM Wax, Inc.
- Ratzlaff Family Trust
- Charles Robert Tyler Trust
- United CA Freight Solutions, Inc.
- Certified Folder Display Service, Inc.
- Savitri, LLC
- Four Seasons Apparel USA, Inc.