Located at the Lee & Associates’ Pasadena office, Trevor Gleason specializes in the Investment Sales of commerical real estate throughout Southern California. Mr. Gleason is a licensed California Real Estate Salesperson and a graduate of California State University Monterey Bay.
Mr. Gleason has developed exceptional customer service skills during his employment at Golf Courses and Golf Clubs who cater to high-net-worth individuals. He has created strong rapport and lasting relationships with these clients who trust his professional advice and appreciate his reputable approach. He adheres to high standards of ethics and duty, providing honest representation for his clients.
- 2019 to Present — Lee & Associates-Pasadena, Associate
- 2018 to 2019 — Annandale Golf Club - Pasadena, Caddie
- 2018 to 2015 — Pebble Beach Golf Links - Pebble Beach, Caddie
- 2016 to 2013 — Bayonet and Blackhorse Golf Courses - Seaside, Outside Services
- California State University Monterey Bay — B.A.
Mr. Gleason has volunteered for the Tournament of Roses Parade and Fiesta Parade Floats for the past 10 years where he supervises a security team and escorts dignitaries and visitors around the facility. He also enjoys volunteering his time as a Baseball Coach at the St. Monica Academy in Montrose, CA.