Direct: 952.800.2374 Cell: 651.231.1234
With over 30 years of real estate experience, Chris has a depth of understanding that is apparent to healthcare providers who draw from his insight of the market. Chris understands the issues facing healthcare today. The healthcare real estate component includes many factors such as location selection, patient experience, staff and physician retention, timing, and economics. He leverages all of these factors as they have a tremendous impact on the real estate terms. Chris takes a very similar approach with medical facility investment regarding tenant mix, gap analysis and investment values. Prior to joining Lee & Associates, Chris worked in the Healthcare Services Group at Northmarq and then at CBRE’s Healthcare Services Group.
Chris Jacobson works alongside Susan Wilson to form the Lee & Associates Healthcare Group. As a team, they provide real estate advisory services to health systems, clinics, physician groups, and independent practices. In addition, they assist investors with the disposal of their medical assets and portfolios. Susan and Chris each have very different skill sets which makes the team able to service a wide variety of client needs. Chris’ exclusive focus on real estate solutions for those providing medical care ensures outcomes that are specifically aligned with the practice’s value.
Notable Awards Include:
- 2020 Globe Street Healthcare Influencer
- 2020 CCIM JW Levine Leadership Development Academy
- 2019 CCIM Presidents Cup Award
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Development, focusing in Architecture, Public Affairs, and Housing
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Member of MMGMA (Minnesota Medical Group Management Association)
- Communication Committee member of MMGMA
- Member of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Past President CCIM Minnesota/Dakotas Chapter
Past 5 years MN REJournal Medical Facilities Conference Panelist & Moderator