Direct: 952.800.2372 Cell: 612.791.3897
Susan brings over 15 years of commercial real estate experience and has expertise in medical facility investment valuation. In 2008, Susan joined the CBRE Healthcare Services Group
and combined her past retail brokerage experience with her medical sales and marketing experience. Prior to this, Susan worked as a commercial appraiser where she completed appraisal assignments for tax appeal and financing purposes for all property types. She brings a unique perspective from her retail experience as many healthcare providers have chosen retail locations. Susan has strong relationships with medical and retail brokers and landlords as well as vendors who specialize in medical.
Susan Wilson works alongside Chris Jacobson to form the Lee & Associates Healthcare Group. As a team, they provide real estate advisory services to health systems, clinics, physician groups, and independent practices. In addition, they assist investors with the disposal of their medical assets and portfolios. Susan and Chris each have very different skill sets which makes the team able to service a wide variety of client needs.
Recent Notable Awards Include:
- 2020 Globe Street Healthcare Influencer
- Bachelor of Science in Community Health Education, University of Wisconsin, LaCrosse
- Master of Business Administration, Concentration on Marketing, University of St. Thomas, Minnesota
- Additional Coursework Architectural Drawing and Design and Architectural History, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Member of MNCREW (Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women)
- Past Co-Chair of MNCREW Membership Committee
- Past Co-Chair of MNCREW Community Services Committee
- Member of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)