Commercial Real Estate Agent
Lee & Associates Cincinnati is looking to add experienced commercial real estate agents to our growing team of professionals.
In 2019, Lee & Associates had $15+ Billion in transaction volume, a 176% increase over the past five years. With over 1,300 professionals in more than 65 offices, Lee & Associates is the largest broker owned firm in North America.
Since 1979, Lee & Associates has reimagined the way that commercial real estate companies should be structured. Each Lee & Associates office is owned and operated by its professionals. As shareholders of the company, this separates us from our competition and creates one common goal; to provide seamless, consistent execution and value-driven market-to-market services to our clients.
To ensure that our clients always receive the highest level of expertise and service, we believe that continued education and training are key. In addition to our annual Lee Summit conference, each year we host both online and small group training sessions focusing on continued education for our brokerage, integrated services, marketing, IT, and administrative professionals. Lee & Associates is home to the 5th largest number of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) members in the world and is ranked in the top 10 Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designee companies in North America.
- Meet with existing and prospective customers and clients
- Identify new business opportunities through canvassing, phone calls, market research and targeted networking.
- Develop, enhance and leverage knowledge of the local economy and real estate markets, including acquiring timely, accurate information about properties, ownerships and market opportunities
- Provide and maintain accurate information regarding properties in relevant databases
- Develop sales presentation skills and ability through on-the-job exercises and training
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education and experience) in real estate, business, economics, or related field preferred
- Two (2) or more years’ experience as a licensed salesperson in commercial real estate
- Prior business development experience a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully to a deadline, and effectively manage time and workload
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to succeed and contribute to the success of a team
- Current State Real Estate License required
WHY JOIN LEE & ASSOCIATES?
- Robust inbound and outbound referral network
- International research and market reports on multiple specialties
- An expansive library of continuing education training videos, as well as on-going live training sessions throughout the year
- Frequent specialty group calls to keep you apprised of market trends and opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Partner Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Access to the latest technology and a number of industry subscription services and products
|Job Category||Brokerage, Capital Markets, Data Centers, Healthcare, Hotels, Industrial & Logistics, Investment, Land, Multifamily, Office, Retail|