Commercial Real Estate Analyst – Toronto, ON
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Interested in taking the next step in your career and putting your real estate experience (administration, sales & marketing) and business skills to work as a Commercial Real Estate Analyst role in expanding the company? Keen on working on high profile and exciting projects, being inventive and strategic, and relied upon? Are you experienced in real estate brokerage, diligent, outgoing, disciplined, with a desire to elevate your game, learn more and practice the business of commercial real estate brokerage. If that’s the case, Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate would be a great fit!
Start Date: May 2022
Lee & Associates is looking to add high-performance Analysts who share our commitment to client-focused service. We offer an entrepreneurial team environment for self-motivated professionals with the technology to succeed. The ideal candidate has extraordinary attention to detail, the ability to communicate effectively, and excellent organizational skills. They will be comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment where both confidentiality and professionalism are paramount.
This position is designed for current university/ college students in a Real Estate program, seeking a career in commercial real estate. This is intended to provide a well-rounded knowledge of the commercial real estate business and develop critical analytical skills, earned by working alongside proven top industry professionals.
- Enrolled in a Real Estate Management program
- A team player and a self-motivated student with a serious desire to work and succeed in the commercial real estate industry
- Highly professional, extremely organized, detailed‐oriented, punctual, with excellent time management and project management skills
- A massive team player and a self‐motivated individual with a serious desire to work and succeed in the commercial real estate industry
- A phenomenal “multi‐tasker” in a fast‐paced environment and have an optimistic can‐do attitude
- Available to arrive early, stay late, or both, whatever is needed to get the job done
- Self‐motivated, action‐oriented and organized; able to create their own task list and execute
- Superior analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional experience and digital skills; including advanced experience in Office 365 suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, Teams, Skype, SharePoint, Yammer, OneDrive)
- Excellent typing, spelling and grammatical skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Superior phone skills, client-relationship etiquette, and ability to prioritize
- Ability to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion and can be trusted with sensitive information
- Flexible, team‐player, and able to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
Duties, Responsibilities & Expectations
- Assist senior level real estate agents in all aspects of real estate brokerage
- Research commercial properties, collect market information on rent and sales transactions, inputting, and organizing data, research on-line sources, and assisting in corporate accounts and development
- Update, manage and organize our client look (CRM) software- relationships and interactions with existing clients and potential customers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in company databases
- Engage in business development training, industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business
- Assist in underwriting industrial facilities, retail locations, land, and investment properties
- Prepare and analyze the market and industry reports with marketing and research teams for client presentation
- Create Market Value Summaries and Offering Memorandums
- Research ownership records, track lease and sale comparable
- Work collaboratively as part of a team to provide creative solutions to client real estate needs
- Visit and tour commercial properties and buildings across the Greater Toronto Area
- Attend business development meetings and networking events with senior brokers
- Participate in weekly training and development activities
- Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities assigned by the President
What sets us apart?
Since 1979, Lee & Associates has been attracting the best and brightest in the industry. Now a powerful national network of top professionals, the company enjoys its hard-earned reputation as a top-tier national commercial real estate services provider. Every Lee office is owned and operated by real estate professionals who deliver world-class service to an array of regional, national, and international clients- from small business and local investors to major corporate users and institutional investors. Our professionals combine the latest technology, resources, and market intelligence with their experience, expertise, and commitment to superior service to optimize your results.
What You Can Expect from Us
Our structure makes our culture unique and attracts like-minded entrepreneurs who leverage their expertise to spur innovation and help Lee & Associates sustain a competitive advantage. This separates them apart from their competition and creates one common goal; to provide seamless, consistent execution and value-driven market-to-market services to their clients. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, where all employees are provided with the best mentorship training in the business and a unique collaborative atmosphere.
At Lee & Associates Toronto, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Lee & Associates Toronto believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a National company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This position is being published to fill one or two openings. We thank all applicants for their interest in employment with Lee & Associates Toronto, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.