Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Identify new business opportunities through research and by building canvassing.
- Create and update property profiles and, market information.
- Participate in Brokerage Team meetings and attend sales meetings to update colleagues on new meetings secured and to solicit canvassing ideas to improve business development performance.
- Submit all data required for prospect and target marketing reports, commission memos, etc.
- Support strategic planning activities by providing financial analysis, financial reporting, strategy development, tactical implementation, and special projects as assigned in order to support decision making by client management groups.
- Identify and communicate to Senior Broker any obstacles to individual performance and opportunities to improve the Broker’s overall performance.
- Work with Research and other team members to compile market information conduct research and collect information on market fundamentals, ownership, tenants, and economic analysis to develop and execute marketing and sales ideas that will improve meeting velocity.
- Conduct research to support pitch materials, publications, reports and deliverables to the for the brokerage team. Assist brokerage professionals with the completion of market surveys, data analysis and other deliverables.
- Contribute to designated local market research requests: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic-specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Real Estate or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Background in commercial real estate, direct sales and business development is required.
- Must be well-spoken, have a proven sales ability, and possess effective business-writing skills.
- This position requires a self-motivated individual, willing and excited to “pound the pavement” by making cold calls and solicit for business. * Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Impeccable follow-up skills and the ability to focus on details while being aware of the big picture.
- Must be capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player.
- Hard Working and committed to continued learning and excellence.
Job Type: Commission
|Job Category||Brokerage, Industrial & Logistics, Investment, Land, Office, Retail|