Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate
Lee & Associates Atlanta is looking to add experienced Sales Associates who share our commitment to client-focused service. We offer an entrepreneurial team environment for self-motivated professionals along with the technology and tools to succeed.
Lee & Associates offers our team the strength of a national platform with information sharing and cross-market referral and deal opportunities, plus a 40-year-old prestigious brand that fosters a true culture of collaboration. Our powerful national network of top professionals allowed Lee & Associates to close over $15.8 Billion in transaction volume in 2019.
• Identify new business opportunities through canvassing, phone calls, market research and targeted networking.
• Develop, enhance and leverage knowledge of the local economy and real estate market, including acquiring timely, accurate information about listed properties, tenants in the market and market trends.
• Facilitate and negotiate acquisitions and lease transactions on behalf of clients.
• Collect, organize and maintain accurate market data and client research.
• Prepare strategies for client meetings in collaboration with firm professionals.
• Organize, manage, deliver and report on real estate transaction activities.
• Maintain and enhance client relationships by providing best in class services.
• Attend industry-specific conferences, trade shows and other networking events.
• Bachelor’s Degree in real estate, business, economics or related field.
• 1-3 Years of experience in Commercial Real Estate.
• Proven experience in financial analysis and knowledge of MS Excel.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, work successfully to a deadline, and effectively manage time and workload
• Prior business development experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and sales skills.
• Ability to work in in a fast-paced environment.
• Commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
• Commercial Real Estate: 1 year (Required)
• Bachelor’s (Required)
• Real Estate License (Required)
|Job Category||Brokerage, Industrial & Logistics, Land, Multifamily, Office, Retail|