Commercial Real Estate Sales Representative – Toronto, ON
NOW IS THE BEST TIME FOR CHANGE!
Interested in taking the next step in your career and putting your real estate experience (administration, sales & marketing) and business skills to work as a Commercial Real Estate Sales Representative role in expanding company? Keen on working on high profile and exciting projects, being inventive and strategic, and relied upon? Are you experienced in real estate brokerage, diligent, outgoing, disciplined, with a desire to elevate your game, learn more and practice the business of commercial real estate brokerage. If that’s the case, Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate would be a great fit!
Start Date: ASAP
Lee & Associates is looking to add a high-performance Sales Representative who shares our commitment to client-focused service. We offer an entrepreneurial team environment for self-motivated professionals with the technology to succeed. The ideal candidate has extraordinary attention to detail, the ability to communicate effectively, and excellent organizational skills. They will be comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment where both confidentiality and professionalism are paramount.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education and experience) in real estate, business, economics or related field preferred
- Current Ontario Real Estate License required
- Proven experience in Financial Analysis
- 1-4 years working as a realtor or licensed assistant
- Exceptional experience and digital skills; including advanced experience in Office 365 suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, Teams, Skype, SharePoint, Yammer, OneDrive)
- Highly professional, extremely organized, detailed‐oriented, punctual, with excellent time management and project management skills
- Ability to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion and can be trusted with sensitive information
- Self‐motivated, action‐oriented and organized; able to create their own task list and execute
- Experience in working with a CRM (Client Relationship Management System) and working knowledge of CRM technology and fundamentals
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Be able to work collaboratively and independently
Duties, Responsibilities & Expectations
- Develop business and negotiate the leasing, purchasing, and sale of commercial real estate properties for clients
- Secure new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional services to a client base
- Provide clients with reliable information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values
- Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms
- Compile property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments
- Immediately begin working on existing accounts and transactions
- Identify new business opportunities through canvassing, phone calls, market research, and targeted networking
- Develop an in-depth understanding of market dynamics, values and trends
- Facilitate and negotiate acquisitions and lease transactions on behalf of clients
- Collect, organize, and maintain relationships with property owners
- Prepare strategies for client meetings in collaboration with firm professionals
- Become an expert in CRM initiatives and oversee the execution of sales and marketing campaigns (Dealius, CoStar & Slick Catus)
- Organize, manage, deliver and report on real estate transaction activities
- Maintain and enhance client relationships by providing the best-in-class services
- Engage in business development training, industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business
- Base salary + commission, plus profit sharing
- RECO fees and TREB dues paid by Lee Toronto
- The annual conference in Las Vegas
What sets us apart?
Since 1979, Lee & Associates has been attracting the best and brightest in the industry. Now a powerful national network of top professionals, the company enjoys its hard-earned reputation as a top-tier national commercial real estate services provider. Every Lee office is owned and operated by real estate professionals who deliver world class service to an array of regional, national, and international clients- from small business and local investors to major corporate users and institutional investors. Our professionals combine the latest technology, resources, and market intelligence with their experience, expertise, and commitment to superior service to optimize your results.
What You Can Expect from Us
Our structure makes our culture unique and attracts like-minded entrepreneurs who leverage their expertise to spur innovation and help Lee & Associates sustain a competitive advantage. This separates them apart from their competition and creates one common goal; to provide seamless, consistent execution and value-driven market-to-market services to their clients. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, where all employees are provided with the best mentorship training in the business and a unique collaborative atmosphere.
At Lee & Associates Toronto, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Lee & Associates Toronto believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a National company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This position is being published to fill one or two openings. We thank all applicants for their interest in employment with Lee & Associates Toronto, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Job Category||Brokerage, Industrial & Logistics, Investment, Land, Multifamily, Office, Retail|