Commercial Sales Associates
SALES ASSOCIATE – COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Lee & Associates Victorville is looking to add experienced Sales/Leasing Associates to our team who share our commitment to client-focused service. We offer an entrepreneurial team environment for self-motivated professionals along with the technology and tools to succeed.
Lee & Associates offers our team the strength of a national platform with information sharing and cross-market referral and deal opportunities, plus a 40-year-old prestigious brand that fosters a true culture of collaboration. Our powerful national network of top professionals allowed Lee & Associates to close over $15.8 Billion in transaction volume in 2019.
- Identify new business opportunities through canvassing, phone calls, market research and targeted networking.
- Develop, enhance and leverage knowledge of the local economy and real estate market, including acquiring timely, accurate information about listed properties, tenants in the market and market trends.
- Facilitate and negotiate acquisitions and lease transactions on behalf of clients.
- Collect, organize and maintain accurate market data and client research.
- Prepare strategies for client meetings in collaboration with firm professionals.
- Organize, manage, deliver and report on real estate transaction activities.
- Maintain and enhance client relationships by providing best in class services.
- Attend industry-specific networking events, conferences, and trade shows.
- Minimum 1 year Experience in Commercial Real Estate
- Valid Real Estate License
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully to a deadline, and effectively manage time and workload.
- Prior business development experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and sales skills.
- Ability to work in in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Must be able to work independent as well as in a team
|Job Category||Brokerage, Integrated Services|