Investment Sales Associate and/or Director
Lee & Associates is seeking highly-motivated, team-oriented professionals to join the growing Investment Sales Division in New York City. This position offers unparalleled entrepreneurial flexibility. Prospective brokers are not bound by geography or asset class and are encouraged to pursue opportunities that fit their interests.
The Investment Sales Associate and/or Director will:
- Be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with property owners
- Originate, execute and manage the marketing process of all listings to deliver exceptional execution results
- Represent principals in acquisitions and dispositions of real property assets
- Identify new opportunities by prospecting and generating new business
- Have direct involvement during the sales process
- Develop in-depth understanding of market dynamics, values, and trends
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work collaboratively and independently
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have, be in the process of obtaining, or able to obtain a New York State real estate license
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial flexibility to transact in multiple assets classes and geographies
- Dedicated mentorship and ongoing educational opportunities paid for by the company
- Opportunity to take part in every aspect of a transaction from origination to closing
- Potential to invest alongside clients in acquisitions
- Commission split paid to all team members on every deal
- Unlimited earning potential
Please contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our team!
|Job Category||Brokerage, Investment|