Real Estate Associate – Irvine, CA
Lee & Associates Irvine is looking to add experienced commercial real estate agents to our growing team of professionals.
• Meet with existing and prospective customers and clients
• Identify new business opportunities through canvassing, phone calls, market research and targeted networking.
• Develop, enhance and leverage knowledge of the local economy and real estate markets, including acquiring timely, accurate information about properties, ownerships and market opportunities
• Provide and maintain accurate information regarding properties in relevant databases
• Develop sales presentation skills and ability through on-the-job exercises and training
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education and experience) in real estate, business, economics, or related field preferred
• Two (2) or more years’ experience as a licensed salesperson in commercial real estate
• Prior business development experience a plus
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Solid written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, work successfully to a deadline, and effectively manage time and workload
• Motivated self-starter with a desire to succeed and contribute to the success of a team
• Current State Real Estate License required
Why Join Lee & Associates?
• Robust inbound and outbound referral network
• International research and market reports on multiple specialties
• An expansive library of continuing education training videos, as well as on-going live training sessions throughout the year
• Frequent specialty group calls to keep you apprised of market trends and opportunities on an ongoing basis
• Partner Profit Sharing Opportunities
• Access to the latest technology and a number of industry subscription services and products