An unprecedented demographic shift in the workforce has business owners rethinking workspace design to attract the workers that will help their businesses grow and thrive. The office has become a home away from home, a place to collaborate, and a place to create. Lee office specialists have the experience and knowledge to help you navigate this changing world.
Our approach at Lee & Associates is to take a proactive role in the entire process of every transaction. Office users are faced with new challenges every day, including changing employee recruitment and retention amenities, new technologies, and a shortage of efficient, cost-effective space. Our experienced office, landlord agency, and corporate solutions professionals are specialists in their local marketplaces who can help you secure a property that optimizes your business operation.
We provide strategic planning, in-depth marketing campaigns, personal sales calls, and detailed, ongoing reporting to ensure every property is well-positioned. In addition, we are continually building relationships with private, institutional, and corporate commercial real estate owners and developers to serve our clients better.
Utilizing the latest technology, we provide our clients with a thorough analysis of our progress, with interactive feedback, reviews, and recommendations for action.
West, David Newton, SIOR
West, Justin Smith
Southwest, Andrew Cheney, CCIM, CRE, SIOR
Southwest, Nathan Denton
Southwest, Matthew Thompson
Southwest, Chris Lewis
Southeast, John DeCouto, CCIM, MCR.H
Southeast, Allan Riorda
Southeast, Bill Wikle
Northeast, Kenneth Salzman
Midwest, Stuart Wiseheart
Midwest, JL Johnson
To contact an office, landlord agency, or corporate solutions advisor, please click on one of the contacts listed above or visit the professionals tab.
- 2019 Q1 New York - Office
- 2019 Q1 Orange County - Office
- 2019 Q1 Phoenix - Office
- 2019 Q1 Seattle - Office
- 2019 Q1 South Florida - Office
- 2019 Q1 Vancouver - Office
- 2018 Q4 North America - Industrial, Office, Retail
- 2018 Q3 North America - Industrial, Office, Retail
- 2018 Q2 North America - Industrial, Office, Retail
- 2018 Q1 North America - Industrial, Office, Retail
- 2017 Q4 North America - Office
- 2017 Q3 North America - Office
- 2017 Q2 North America - Office
- 2017 Q1 North America - Office
- 2016 Q4 North America - Office
- 2016 Q3 North America - Office
- 2016 Q2 North America - Office
- 2016 Q1 North America - Office
- 2015 Q4 North America - Office
- 2015 Q3 North America - Office