- Seven Things to Know About Commercial Real Estate in 2022
- Supply Chain Issues: A Critical Analysis
- Multifamily Development Is Flourishing as Never Before
- REITs Outperform Private Equity Real Estate Funds
- The Changing Nature of Industrial Demand
- What to Expect from the U.S. Industrial Sector for the Remainder of 2021
- Effects of Changing Tax Policy on Commercial Real Estate
- Data Centers: The Best Performing CRE Sector to Date
- Office Sector: Adapting to Change and Preparing for Success
- Life Sciences: Another Winner in the Pandemic
- Cold Storage: Perspectives From a User, Builder, and Architecture Firm
- The Industrial Sector: No End in Sight of Its Success
- 1031 Exchanges: Their Benefits & A Defense of Their Use
- 2020 Lee Summit | Industrial Panel
- 2020 Lee Summit | Investment Panel
- 2020 Lee Summit | Women in CRE Talk Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (Panel)
- The Impact of Legislation on the Multifamily Sector
- Fitness Tenants in the Era of COVID-19
- The Impact of Prop 15 on Commercial Real Estate
- What Industries Are Expanding or Contracting in the Era of COVID-19
Lee & Associates Market Report Email Group Signup Form; To view market trend reports, please click here; Recently release reports include 'What to Expect from the U.S. Industrial Sector', 'Effects of Changing Tax Policy on Commercial Real Estate', 'Office Sector: Adapting to Change and Preparing for Success', 'How REITs Have Performed YTD and What They Tell Us About the Economy', 'Cold Storage: Perspectives from a User, Builder, and Architecture Firm', and 'The Impact of Legislation on the Multifamily Sector'. Our quarterly reports include market information from the following states and provinces in the United States and Canada: British Columbia, Ontario, Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Lee & Associates proudly serves the business community in markets across North America. The company’s reach extends across the United States and Canada, and throughout Europe with our strategic alliance with Gerald Eve. Each independently-owned office has a service platform designed and built to serve the needs of its local business community and to other Lee professionals who represent multi-market clients. Depth of experience, cutting-edge resources, and superior market intelligence are core strengths of every Lee office.
Every Lee & Associates office delivers world-class service to an array of regional, national, and international clients - from small businesses and local investors to major corporate users and institutional investors. Our professionals combine the latest technology, resources, and market intelligence with their experience, expertise, and commitment to superior service to optimize client results.