Our approach at Lee & Associates is to take a proactive role in the entire process of every industrial transaction. Industrial users are faced with new challenges every day, including changing regulations, international competition, new technologies, and a shortage of efficient, cost-effective space. Our experienced industrial professionals are specialists in their local marketplaces who can help you secure a property that optimizes your business operation.
We provide strategic planning, in-depth marketing campaigns, personal sales calls, and detailed, ongoing reporting to ensure every property is well-positioned. In addition, we are continually building relationships with private, institutional, and corporate commercial real estate owners and developers to serve our clients better.
Utilizing the latest technology, we provide our clients with a thorough analysis of our progress, with interactive feedback, reviews, and recommendations for action.
- 2020 Q2 Madison - Industrial
- 2020 Q2 Naples - Industrial
- 2020 Q2 Northern New Jersey - Industrial
- 2020 Q2 Orange County - Industrial
- 2020 Q2 Phoenix - Industrial
- 2020 Q2 Raleigh - Industrial
- 2020 Q2 Seattle - Industrial
- 2020 Q2 South Florida - Industrial
- 2020 Q2 Stockton / Central Valley - Industrial
- 2020 Q2 Toronto - Industrial
- 2020 Q2 Vancouver - Industrial
- 2020 Q2 Washington, DC - Industrial
- How REITs Have Performed YTD and What They Tell Us About the Economy
- Reopening Your Workplace in a COVID-19 Environment
- How Ports and Shipping Operators are Reacting to COVID-19
- 2020 Q1 North America - Industrial, Office, Retail
- 2020 Q1 Atlanta - Industrial
- 2020 Q1 Baltimore - Industrial
- 2020 Q1 Boston - Industrial
- 2020 Q1 Charleston - Industrial