Our approach at Lee & Associates is to take a proactive role in the entire process of every industrial transaction. Industrial users are faced with new challenges every day, including changing regulations, international competition, new technologies, and a shortage of efficient, cost-effective space. Our experienced industrial professionals are specialists in their local marketplaces who can help you secure a property that optimizes your business operation.
We provide strategic planning, in-depth marketing campaigns, personal sales calls, and detailed, ongoing reporting to ensure every property is well-positioned. In addition, we are continually building relationships with private, institutional, and corporate commercial real estate owners and developers to serve our clients better.
Utilizing the latest technology, we provide our clients with a thorough analysis of our progress, with interactive feedback, reviews, and recommendations for action.
- 2021 Q1 Minneapolis - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 Naples - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 Nashville - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 North San Diego County - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 Northern & Central NJ - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 Pacific Northwest - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 Philadelphia - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 Phoenix - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 Raleigh - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 Reno - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 South Florida - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 Stockton / Central Valley - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 Toronto - Industrial
- 2021 Q1 Vancouver - Industrial
- Data Centers: The Best Performing CRE Sector to Date
- 2020 Q4 North America Market Report
- 2020 Q4 Atlanta - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Boston - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Charleston - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Chicago - Industrial