Our approach at Lee & Associates is to take a proactive role in the entire process of every industrial transaction. Industrial users are faced with new challenges every day, including changing regulations, international competition, new technologies, and a shortage of efficient, cost-effective space. Our experienced industrial professionals are specialists in their local marketplaces who can help you secure a property that optimizes your business operation.
We provide strategic planning, in-depth marketing campaigns, personal sales calls, and detailed, ongoing reporting to ensure every property is well-positioned. In addition, we are continually building relationships with private, institutional, and corporate commercial real estate owners and developers to serve our clients better.
Utilizing the latest technology, we provide our clients with a thorough analysis of our progress, with interactive feedback, reviews, and recommendations for action.
- 2020 Q4 Minneapolis - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Naples - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Northern & Central NJ - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Orange County - Indstrial
- 2020 Q4 Philadelphia (Suburban) - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Phoenix - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Raleigh - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Reno - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Seattle - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 South Florida - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Stockton / Central Valley - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Toronto - Industrial
- 2020 Q4 Vancouver - Industrial
- Cold Storage: Perspectives From a User, Builder, and Architecture Firm
- Winter 2020 Euro Logistics
- The Industrial Sector: No End in Sight of Its Success
- 1031 Exchanges: Their Benefits & A Defense of Their Use
- 2020 Lee Summit | Industrial Panel
- 2020 Q3 North America Market Report
- 2020 Q3 Atlanta - Industrial